Communications Workers of America District 4 has reached a Tentative Agreement on an Extension of the 2018 Midwest CBA. The TA secures all current contract language and provides the following economic adjustments, as well as keeping Health Care costs in check.
· General wage increase of 11% (11.46% compounded) over the term of the extension agreement; 3%, 3%, 2.5%, 2.5%
· Ratification Bonus $500.00 if ratified by January 20, 2022
· Pension Band increases of 1% in 2023, 1% in 2024, 1% in 2025, and 1% in 2026
· SSP Preserved
· BCB2 for current and new employees.
· Health care plan design, plan rules, and contractual rights continue unchanged.
· Current Cost Share of 29% will remain the same for all years of the extension
· 2018 New Hires are moved to the lower health care rates.
· Current employees that retire during the term of the extension will be treated as active employees.
A contract explanation meeting and Q&A session will be held December 15th 6:30 PM CST at the Union Hall. You should have received an e-mail for a conference number if you are unable to attend in person. If not please contact your local steward.